05 September 2010

INFO-BURST-01 09/05/2357

This is the first of a series of infor-bursts on my forthcoming military sci-fi book Endangered Species.
 I am hoping for the book to be out on Amazon.com by August of next year for e-book download. Or maybe a publishing company would like it?


AFTER-ACTION VID-INTERVIEW-UASN VESSEL SHILOH.
09/05/57 2116HRS REATIVE LYCAON LOCAL TIME

"We didn't know, Colonel. We didn't know...even you didn't-"
"Stuff that shit, Captain, you knew...the vid stream is covered in it."
"No, they were there....waiting for us. The suits weren't enough."
"You're elite, Captain Leeds, the best the Union as got, you were enough."
"No, Colonel. It was never enough....never."
"Save the PTSD talk, Leeds!"
"Colonel, this war against them-"
"We're going to win...them or us. It's that fucking simple, Leeds."
"Yessir. Simple, sir."
"Fucking right."
"What next, Colonel Jefferies?"
"Intelligence branch got more psych Q&A for you."
"When can I see my troopers, sir?"
"In a couple of hours."
"Yessir."
"Leeds, if I have anything to say about, you're going back in, to kill'em."
"I would like nothing better, sir."

No comments:

Post a Comment