1. Power Slave (Lobotomy 1996)
2. Krazy Ivan (Psygnosis 1996)
3. Knife Edge Nose Gunner (KEMCO 1998)
4. Iron Storm (4x Studios 2002)
5. Battlestar Galactica (VU Games 2003)
Throughout the 1990’s, the video game industry and its fandom were dominated by the aftermath of the release of DOOM and Wolfenstein 3D. For years, there was a bumper crop of FPS games for us fans of shooters across all consoles and computer systems. On the very successful SEGA Genesis/Mega-Drive, there were three exclusive shooters, and one of them was Zero Tolerance. Developed by Technopop and released in 1994, it was military sci-fi corridor shooter taking place on three separate environments. The game was set in the future when humanity was establishing off-world colonies in other star systems when aliens attack the Terran flagship, causing the elite space commando force, Zero Tolerance, to board the flagship and investigate the situations.
9. Renegade Legion (SSI 1990)
10. Bethesda Softworks Terminator Series (Bethesda 1990-1996)