After the holidays, FWS will gearing up for the next flash fiction serial. The subject matter for the next FFS was original selected has a futuristic invasion of Normandy called Beachhead.
However, my writer's block as put a halt on that series, and that forced FWS to use the planned HALO fan fiction serial called Frontlines. I have most of these written and on the way to being finished, and also, HALO fan-fiction would allow the series to be placed on other websites...hopefully generating some more buzz about FWS.
What can you, the reader, expect from HALO: Frontlines?
First off, I am lover of the HALO universe, as most of you can guess, and that I take great pride in offering some stories that have not been seen.
Second, deep research. I scoured many websites for research on the elements within HALO: Frontlines. Third, readers will have stories orbiting around major events in the HALO timeline. For example:
- One story will be a "novelization" of the Deliver Hope trailer for HALO: REACH
- Another story will show the dark deeds of Noble Six prior to his/her joining Noble Team
- HALO: Frontlines will have a rewritten ending to HALO: REACH, and a semi-novelization as well.
- A possible plot line for HALO: 4.
- A rescue mission based on the 1989 DELTA Force rescue of Kurt Muse in Panama
- Another story with everyone's favorite ODST: Edward Buck!
- A special space assault pilots of Longsword fighters, in a Doolittle fashioned raid