21 December 2010

Happy Holidays from FWS!

With the holidays upon us all, FWS is taking a break for a week to open presents, drink eggnog, and play some Black Ops. We here at, FWS, wish everyone out there a happy holiday season and New Year.
We wish to leave you with a present to read during your holiday, the posting of my first Blade Runner fan-fiction piece, while not strictly military science-fiction, it is a foundation me being a sci-fi writer.
I hope that you enjoy it.

During this season, I am always reminded of the World War One Christmas Truce of 1914, and how the spirit of a season can led to greatness of the human spirit while surrounded by so much slaugter.
Here is a link to the opening of the holiday episode of Space: Above and Beyond called River of Stars, which is one of the better explantions of the Christmas Truce of 1914.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bNov7Y1S_I

No comments:

Post a Comment