12 July 2019

Nine Years of Future War Stories!

It has been nine years since the founding of FWS way back in 2010, and it is only because of your support that we have reached that milestone. Since its founding, FWS has growth to be one of the largest military science fiction websites in the world that helps writers and creators with developing military sci-fi projects. That's all well and good, you might be saying...but, just what the hell has been going on for the past few years? It is true that since 2016, FWS has experienced a number of issues with production and all I can say is that I am very sorry. I feel that I have not be the fair to the readers of this site. There were promises made and not delivered. Once again, for that, I am sorry. I feel ashamed. The last few years have a hard road and there were times, including recently, that I thought of closing down FWS. I thought I could not create anymore and I nearly turned it over to someone else to continue the work. But, I could not give up on FWS and how important it became to me. At the moment, I am attempting to balance everything in order to push out the bigger blogposts. I have been pleased with the new "Guns from the Future" series and the strong reception to "Future War Stories from the East". I just want to say thank you for your support of FWS and its mission...which will continue as best it can. Stay Frosty. 

5 comments:

  1. I was reading your stuff propably by 5 years i didn't grow tired, yet. Happy birthday for your blog and you to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best blog in the whole internet. It very important not only for You ;). Keep going ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, thank you for your contribution to the internet and gifting fellow sci-fi fans whith your research.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow this blog since 2015-2016-ish, I like the topics you write about and I always come back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever since discovering this site a few years ago, I have read it extensively. Not many have the passion and drive to document and look at military sci-fi in such a manner and I have benefited greatly from learning about it.

    Regardless of changing life circumstances which I and many others don't blame you about, we will be hear with you.

    ReplyDelete