24 December 2023

Happy Holidays for FWS!


As 2023 ends and we look to the soon-to-be-eventful year of 2024, I want to wish everyone a peaceful season of holiday celebration. I hope that 2024 will be one of peace...but I am not holding my breath on that one. As we close the year, I thinking back to what 2023 had been and want it wasn't. It has been the year I got new job that seems to a real gift and one that returned me to the medical field. It was the year I lost my gallbladder, but gained more medical bills. Fun. It is the year that I had to give up DESTINY and turn to Skyrim, to save me the endless grind of the game. It was the year that I had to have major pool work done (don't ever get a fucking pool!) It was the year that I started work on the FWS podcast project. On that subject, I will be throwing up a tester of the podcast and see what if you think it is worth moving forward. After much work on the podcast project, here is what I think the future of FWS is: hybrid. Some of our articles cannot work as an audio-only media and some articles can work as both. My plan is to continue some articles as text and some as audio. I might try to have an audio resources page where I have a podcast and you check out images on the site as reference materials. I am hope to post the first teaser of the FWS Podcast before the end of January '24. I hope for all you out there that 2024 is a good year for you and yours. I hope for peace and I hope for sane minds to overcome ones filled with fear and evil. We deserve a better world than what we have.

Stay Frosty and drink some Eggnog! See you space marines in 2024!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you, to come here and visit more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This subject offered by you is very helpful and accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is what im exactly looking for. Great! and Thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For Sharing Information, I really Like Your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciating the commitment you put into your site and in depth information you offer

    ReplyDelete