01 April 2022

FWS Newsfeed: So...I Finally saw The BATMAN (2022)

 












Last night, after several grueling weeks at work, I was able to get a night off of the work and family and went to see The Batman. Now, I know that this film is not military science fiction and nor am I much for superhero movies either...but, this one I needed to see on the big screen. My confession is that I am not much for Superhero Movies. My favorite is The Watchmen from 2009 and the new Batman movie might be right up there. Most Superheroes bore me along with their films and while I did read some Superhero comics back in the 1980s, I was attracted comics like The 'Nam, Star Trek, The Terminator, ALIENS, and Lone Wolf and Cub. Truth be told, I hated the 1989 Batman movie and hated all of those original batch of Batman films. However, I was surprised when I enjoyed the Christian Bale Batman movies due to they are strong films in their own right. Then came Ben Affleck and I hated Ben Affleck as Batman and his films were trash. However, when I witnessed the first trailer for Robert Pattinson Batman film, I was properly excited. Then I got to see it...and I was blown away. Great directing, music, set design, and the angle of the Batman on the hunt for a serial killer was transformative when compared to the recent films. Then there is Pattinson. He nailed the tortured, sad, and trauma-filled character. I want to see more of his dark knight, but I am worried they will ruin this new Batman. This is the best Batman film I've seen and I grateful that they took the bold step to have a 3-hour run time.   

21 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only wish is that they included the joker deleted scene, and added an directors cut rated R version!

    Its a great entry into this new batman, lets just hope it doesn't become another marvel copy cat film and go after the money with quick action sequences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is out of place, off topic, and shows some questionable judgement. What does Batman have to do with Future War Stories? Not a damn thing. Nothing. What in hell were you thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is uncommonly useful for amateurs as well as new perusers. Appreciation for this remarkable data. I'm a gamer and I have something spellbinding for you. Generally, I never remark on areas yet your article is persuading such a lot of that I never stop myself to convey something about it. You're working, truth be told, Keep it up, Check my blog sale on unstitched

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy to read your blog since you've been providing insightful and original material that supports our mission. Continue to blog. redmi note 11 price in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Glad to read your blog since you've been providing insightful and original material that supports our mission. Continue to blog. women shopping online

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unprecedented post. I acquire information from noticeable web diaries than I consistently do. It is stimulating to dependably advance new data from different scholastics and apply something unequivocal from their library. Expecting it's the same one way or the other to you, I ought to utilize some while recalling stuff for my blog. Commonly, I'll give you a relationship with your blog on the web. Much appreciation for sharing.
    wedding wear pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pleased to read your blog. Amazing!
    fibbi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot for your blog, I feel satisfied to read it. You are delivering useful and unique information to our vision. Keep blogging!
    Candles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to share this article. I found the information to be enlightening and helpful.
    Ready to Wear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job for publishing such a helpful website. Your blog isn’t merely useful but it's also really creative too.
    chikankari unstitched suits in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoyed reading your article. Thank you for sharing the details!
    app for grocery delivery

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really enjoyed this article. I found the content to be well-researched, and the wording was excellent. I got so involved in this material that I couldn't stop reading, which is a sign of great writing skill. Thank you for sharing your work with us!
    unstitched dresses

    ReplyDelete
  16. When it comes to concierge building security guards in Melbourne and Sydney, quality should always be top of mind. We strive to build long-lasting relationships with our clients and understand the importance of maintaining the integrity of their businesses.

    Building Security Guards

    ReplyDelete
  17. Business owners in Melbourne and Sydney are seeking the assistance of loss prevention security guards to monitor their stores and retail centers and minimize potential threats. We, as a security agency, have extensive experience in providing security solutions for various formats and operations, including shopping centers, hospitals, pharmacies, and departmental stores.

    Loss Prevention Security

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome to Xinmall, the ultimate destination for all your shopping, entertainment, and dining needs. Xin Mall

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great writing is shown by the fact that I found it impossible to put this book down once I started reading it. I appreciate you giving us access to your work! buy car washing shampoo online pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  20. I must mention that this platform is really informative. I cherished this.
    online app for grocery

    ReplyDelete