08 July 2014

FWS Topics: Why Do I Want to see GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY so Bad? Is That Wrong?

I am not into superheroes. Never have been, never will, even as a kid. I normally avoid the big comic book movies like the plague, but for some unexplained reason, I really fucking want to see Guardians of the Galaxy. Is that wrong? I am a victim of the slick-as-shit trailers? Every time, I watch one of the trailers, I have the overpowering urge to watch this film, and then review it for FWS. Why? Are you, dear readers of FWS experiencing the same thing? I feel dirty wanting to see, and not in a good way, but I am going to see anyways...well played, Marvel. Well played. I think I need a shower now...ugh. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Chill dude. They are not supers, they are sci-fi. Just so happen to be in a comic book. Your nerd cred is still safe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever they did is working, then; I started out with a "meh" attitude, and the more I see from the trailers, the more I want to see the movie. It looks like it's going to be entertaining at the least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about this blogpost. I am just deeply vexed by GUARDIANS of the GALAXY...after all, it was a oddball comic that didn't do much back in the day, and now...it is a major motion picture! I was originally, "meh" as well, then the more trailers and the more Rocket Raccoon I saw, the more I wanted to see this film.

    ReplyDelete