21 December 2010

Happy Holidays from FWS!

With the holidays upon us all, FWS is taking a break for a week to open presents, drink eggnog, and play some Black Ops. We here at, FWS, wish everyone out there a happy holiday season and New Year.
We wish to leave you with a present to read during your holiday, the posting of my first Blade Runner fan-fiction piece, while not strictly military science-fiction, it is a foundation me being a sci-fi writer.
I hope that you enjoy it.

During this season, I am always reminded of the World War One Christmas Truce of 1914, and how the spirit of a season can led to greatness of the human spirit while surrounded by so much slaugter.
Here is a link to the opening of the holiday episode of Space: Above and Beyond called River of Stars, which is one of the better explantions of the Christmas Truce of 1914.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bNov7Y1S_I

4 comments:

  1. Amazing article. Thanks for sharing wonderful informative blogs. Keep doing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. Its great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really fun to read this. I enjoyed a lot. Great Article its really informative. goodjob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire the valuable information in this articles. Many thanks to this information.

    ReplyDelete